QUALITY STANDARDS ON ALL LACROIX GUITARS
- All LaCroix Guitars are built with solid tone woods – correctly seasoned and acclimatized.
- No plastics or composite plywoods are used in the construction.
- Bindings and purflings are solid wood and custom made in house.
- Neck to body joints are ultra thin nitrocellulose lacququer – hand polished.
- Fretboards are dressed before leaving the workshop.
- Nuts and saddles are natural bone.
- Inlays are solid shell materials and hand cut – never paper-thin composites.
- Neck and tail blocks are solid mahogany – never plywood.